RESOURCES - OCEAN LIFE AND ECOSYSTEMS
Home > Ocean Life and Ecosystems > Resources
- Ocean Portal: website created by Smithsonian Museum of Natural History containing information and lessons about the ocean
- Census of Marine Life: media-rich website focusing on marine organisms
- Gulf of Farallones Marine Sanctuary Association: education section of the Association's website featuring high-quality classroom resources on coastal oceanography, marine food webs, sandy shores, oil spills, shorebirds, and rocky shores.
- Marine Bacteria Module: website created by COSEE Coastal Trends including information and classroom activities on marine bacteria
- Fish and Physics Module: website created by COSEE Coastal Trends including information and classroom activities on striped bass and the physical processes that affect their survival
- Observing the Ocean: Explore Marine Life: webpage created by COSEE Coastal Trends outlining how scientists learn about marine life through ocean observing systems