RESOURCES - THE OCEAN IS LARGELY UNEXPLORED
Home > The Ocean is Largely Unexplored > Resources
- Discrete vs. Continuous Data Demonstration: demonstration showing the importance of collecting continuous data through observing systems.
- Dead Zone seasonal trends model output/animation: animation that illustrates the how model output can help scientists visualize and interpret data.
- Who investigates dead zones?: COSEE Coastal Trends webpage explaining that scientists from many disciplines work together to investigate ecological questions.
- From Physics to Fish video: short movie created by an ocean scientist demonstrating how people from diverse fields work together to answer a common question about the marine environment.
- The Endurance: Shackleton's Legendary Antarctic Adventure - A documentary on Shackleton's voyage; contains historical footage of the voyage.
- Great Ships: High Tech, High Seas - A history of early navigation from Polynesians to modern time focusing on advances in technology; History Channel DVD.