RESOURCES - OCEAN WEATHER AND CLIMATE
Home > Ocean Weather and Climate > Resources
- Climate Discovery Teacher’s Guide: Differences between Climate and Weather: An additional climate/weather activity in which students collect temperature data and compare to local climatological data.
- El Nino Activity: An additional El Nino student activity, created by NOAA.
- Eyes on the Earth: interactive, graphic-rich website created by NASA focusing on climate change and how NASA is learning more about this global phenomenon.
- The Perfect Storm: Action, adventure based on a true story of extreme weather conditions in the Atlantic; Rated PG (DVD).
- Inside Hurricane Katrina: Documentary about the preparation taken for Katrina and the outcomes; National Geographic DVD.